Sunday 24 May 2015

Graduate Fashion Week Dress - Big Budget




Graduate Fashion Week is fast approaching and i have the perfect outfits for you. As I'm graduating this year from my fashion degree I will be there supporting my university, and all I can think of is... what am I going to wear! This is always an issue for me, like many women I have wardrobes full of clothes yet I can never find anything to wear. 

This outfit is for those with a bigger budget for fashion and combines chic with comfy casual as you might be traveling down to London just for one day you need to be comfortable and fashionable! 

Shop now with the links below! 


TOTAL £790.99

Don't worry fellow shopaholics! I understand this is a huge budget, and there's no way I could afford this whole outfit, I will be posting a Little Budget outfit too, so stay tuned for that post. 

Comment suggestions of occasion you would like styling and I will personally style it for you. 
Thanks for reading my blog! 



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love sleeveless jackets atm!! X

    TheEnglishRoseGirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here they are lush! :) Thanks for reading my blog :D I've just checked yours out and i love it! x

      Delete