Wednesday 24 December 2014

Loreal Prodigy Hair Colour Review!



I dyed my hair yesterday! And i really wanted to try the new Prodigy range by Loreal, i usually dye my hair with the  Loreal Preference range. First things first i get my mum to do the application as i think she can get better coverage for me, so i think application was just as easy as other hair dyes, and took the same amount of time to do. The amazing thing about this hair dye is that it doesn't smell horrible! It barely smells at all! Usually i can't breathe after dying my hair because the smells so strong, so this was lovely for me. 

I washed it out, dried and straightened it as normal and i love the results! The colour is so rich, and chocolaty, and my hair is silky soft! 
I used the colour TAN 5.30

I would defiantly recommend this range to a friend. Or any other Loreal hair dyes! They have never let me down. 


1 comment:

  1. hello I wanted to tell you what color eh what you used? and how did you feel with this color? when does it cost?

    ReplyDelete